top of page
The denominato'Ex infirmary building of St. Eusebius is the only surviving portion of a complex consisting of the church of St. Peter. In the parish archive documents mention is made of the building in the year 1798, treating alienation of some union assets of the Brotherhood of the SS. Peter and Paul to the Brotherhood of Mercy.
The intervention of proposed restoration, aims to give a picture of the building not only with respect to the congruence completion of the internal works to it but, above all, to the adjacent historic fabric.
ing. Roberto Vancetti
ing. Elena De Filippi
bottom of page